Annique’s Rooibos & Senna tea (previously Colon Cleanse tea) contain senna, which helps with treating haemorrhoids and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). As an anti-bacterial herb, senna can help inhibit bacteria like staphylococcus aureus, salmonella typhi and escherichia coli.
Antioxidants found in Rooibos tea can help protect against damage caused by free radicals, including premature ageing. Annique’s Rooibos & Senna tea is caffeine free, low in tannin, rich in minerals and boasts a high volume of antioxidants.
Rooibos & Senna tea is also useful for treating acne and intestinal parasites. Combined with Annique’s Detox tea and the Green Rooibos tea, it can also assist in effective weightloss.
Important Note: Pregnant women should only use senna after consulting their healthcare practitioner.
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours
- Not recommended for children younger than 6 months
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women need to consult their healthcare practitioner before drinking Rooibos & Senna tea
Key active ingredients
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Senna (Sennae Folium)
- Contains senna, a cleansing herb
- Helps to treat constipation
- Helps to ease irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Assists in treating acne and intestinal parasites
- Use in conjunction with Rooibos & Ginger Tea (Detox), Green Rooibos and Rooibos & Fennel (Metabolism) tea to assist in effective weightloss
- Offers natural, gentle relief from constipation