Rooibos & Cinnamon tea (previously Rooibos Balance tea) helps to balance blood sugar levels. Antioxidants found in Rooibos tea can help protect against damage caused by free radicals, including premature ageing.
- Anti-clotting effect on the blood
- Boosts cognitive function and memory
- For relief of arthritis pains: Drink Rooibos & Cinnamon tea with one tablespoon of honey every morning before breakfast
- Improves energy, vitality and circulation
- Has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Beneficial for people with Type 2 diabetes
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours
- Not recommended for children younger than (2) years
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Cinnamon (Cassia Cinnamomum)