Cancer bush is an indigenous South African shrub, used over many centuries for its medicinal benefits. Cancer bush (Sutherlandia) is an adaptogenic herb, which means that it acts like a thermostat to help the body use it’s own processes to adapt to the environment, disease and mental and emotional stress.
Rooibos and Cancer Bush have both been used by the Khoisan for many
health benefits. Rooibos provides antioxidant, anti-viral, anti-carcinogenic and anti-diabetic benefits and is naturally caffeine free.
Please note:Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women or for children younger than two years.
Direction for use
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours
Not recommended for children younger than two (2) years
Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Cancer Bush
- Builds the immune system
- Treats fever, colds and flu
- Relieves menstrual cramps
- Boosts the libido
- Helps with mental and emotional stress
- Helps with indigestion and improves appetite
- Helps with inflammation related diseases
- Natural antidepressant
- Eye infection
- Supportive treatment to TB and HIV
- Supportive to people with type 2 diabetes
- Supportive treatment for liver disease
- Helps treat burns, wounds and inflammatory skin conditions when applied topically
Important: This tea is not a medicine. If you have a serious condition like cancer, diabetes or HIV, please consult your health care practitioner and do not replace any medication with this product.