The true Buchu of Africa
Annique’s Rooibos & Buchu tea (previously known as Bladder & Kidney tea) contains Agathosma Betulina, better known as Mountain Buchu, which has been used in medicinal applications over centuries. These applications include the treatment of kidney problems, bladder infections, digestive problems, colds and flu.
It is an antiseptic and can be used to treat wounds. Antioxidants found in Rooibos tea can help protect you against damage caused by free radicals, including premature ageing. Annique’s Rooibos & Buchu tea is caffeine free, low in tannins, rich in minerals and boasts a high volume of antioxidants.
Drinking Annique Rooibos & Buchu tea is also beneficial if you suffer from cystitis and flatulence.
Because the tea has such a beneficial action on the urinary tract, here is a great tip: for vaginal and/or bladder infections add Rooibos & Buchu tea to bath water for relief from burning and itching.
It also stimulates lymph drainage and improves nasal congestion caused by hayfever and sinusitis.
Also help to improve symptoms of:
- Prostate problems
- Problems with the bladder
- Colds and flu
- Stomach aches
- Fluid retention
- Inflammation of the colon
- Inflammation of the gums
- Buchu has long been used in medicinal applications and is an aromatic, antiseptic herb that counteracts sinusitis, and relieves fever, blood-sugar fluctuations and water retention
- Helps to relieve hayfever and kidney ailments
- Helps relieve water retention
Key active ingredients
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Mountain buchu (Agathosma Betulina)
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours
- Not recommended for children younger than two (2) years
Please note: Rooibos & Buchu tea is not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.