This vapour rub is a mentholated topical petrolatum-based balm intended to assist with symptoms associated with colds and flu.
- It is applied to the chest, often before sleeping to help relieve symptoms associated with the common cold.
- It can also be massaged into various body areas to help relieve sore muscles and a sore throat.
- The menthol and camphor will in turn assist in improving blood circulation.
- Phenol and eucalyptus oils contribute to the anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Green Rooibos Extract
- Pine Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Relieving Congestion and Hayfever: camphor creates a cooling sensation which helps clear your airways.
- Coughs: rub generously on the soles of your feet, chest and neck.
- Cold Sores: rub a little on the area when you begin to feel one coming on.
- Ear Aches: apply a small amount to a cotton ball and place in the ear to relieve pain.
- Headaches: rub a small amount on your temples and forehead to instantly relieve pain.
- Mosquito Repellent: apply small dabs to your skin and clothes and to keep mosquitos away. If bitten, apply to the area and cover it with a bandage to relieve itching.
- Cracked Heels: rub on feet before bed, cover with plastic bags and thick socks. Remove the next morning.
- Nail Fungus: rub on toenails with suspected fungus. The nail will turn dark as it kills the fungus. The dark colour will fade away as the nail grows.