Rooibos and olive leaf tea is combined to make a super healthy antioxidant filled tea.
Oleuropein, found in the olive leaf, is immune supporting, and has super antioxidant and anti-inflammatory characteristics.
Brewing a pot of this aromatic tea conjures the soft, floral flavour of olive leaf, complemented by the full-bodied, richness of Rooibos.
- Improves brain function.
- Supports the immune system.
- Fights bacteria.
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Olive leaf (Olea Europaea Leaf)
- Immune suppressed individuals
- People with a high risk of winter ailments such as colds and flu
- People with diabetes