Pesky fine lines and crow’s feet making you look older than you are?
You need a proper eye cream – you can thank us later …
A quality eye cream is a crucial part of any skin care routine, and sadly many of us learnt this lesson the hard way. But, it’s never too late to soften those fine lines around the eyes and look years younger.
What to look for in a super effective eye cream
Potent wrinkle-fighting ingredients
Let’s face it, wrinkles are nasty little things. You need state of the art ingredients to tackle the problem.
- A natural extract from the Mexican ‘Skin Tree’
- Helps to nourish, repair and restore skin
- Helps build collagen to soften wrinkles
- Strengthens the skin
- Contains potent antioxidants that fight ageing and help you look years younger
A Fragrance free formula
Fragrances can often cause allergies and burn your pretty lookers. Eye therapy does not contain any fragrance that may lead to watery, irritated eyes.
Suitable for all skin types
Eye therapy contain natural ingredients making it suitable for all skin types. Additionally it is non greasy, which means it absorbs instantly.
- Food for your delicate eye area
- Minimise fine lines around the eye area
- Prevent ageing around the eyes and mouth
- Can also be used around the lip area
- Improves the production of collagen, enhancing skin density
- Fragrance free
Start using Eye Therapy in your 20s, to help prevent the first signs of wrinkles.
- Crow’s feet
- Lines around the mouth
- Preventing ageing around eye area
- Stimulating collagen Ill production