Work miracles with your skin with the Essense Miracle Tissue Oil.
It improves the appearance of scars, acne marks and blemishes while calming and reviving skin.
Miracle Tissue Oil Is a dry oil – gets absorbed quickly and doesn’t leave an oily after-feel.
- 85% said the product absorbed quickly
- 79% said it didn’t feel sticky
- 71% said it reduces stretchmarks
- 67% said it reduced uneven skin-tone
- 51% said it helped reduce the appearance of scars
- 71% applied it once a day
- 58% used it daily
- No adverse reactions were reported
*Based on an independent panel test completed by 52 participants.
Rooibos Infused Oil
- Improves skin blemishes and skin-tone
Sweet Almond Oil
- Firms and treats pigmentation and fine lines
- Minimises dark spots
Vitamin E Acetate
- Protects against sunburn and promotes healing
- Rich in vitamins
- Renews and relieves itchy skin
Request a free sample of the Rooibos Miracle Tissue oil, and see the effect on your skin
MULTIVITAMIN SPRAY with vitamins E, C, B3, BS, B6
Liquid Skin Nutrition is your skin’s best friend. This multivitamin enriched spray regenerates skin, and nourishes all skin types. Its main active ingredients are Green Rooibos extract, multivitamin complex and ActiveSent. Here is a handy guide on how these ingredients soothe a number of skin conditions.
Liquid Skin Nutrition contains essential nutrients that help to support the skin in its own natural healing and regeneration process.
Spray it daily on your face, neck, shoulders, hands and arms to revitalise, nourish and protect skin. Use up to once an hour in case of sunburn.
“My daughter went to a dam with her friends and their faces and shoulders were severely sunburnt. I gave them all Essense Liquid Skin Nutrition to spray on and by the next day that burning sensation and the extreme redness was much better. I totally love this product; an absolute winner.” – Susan Hayward
Liquid Skin Nutrition contains Green Rooibos extract, which is known to have anti-viral, anti-fungal, and antibacterial properties, making it perfect for those with sensitive skin conditions, especially rashes and chafing.
Use as often as needed throughout the day on the affected areas
Liquid Skin Nutrition contains a multivitamin complex. This is a well-balanced composition of various vitamins that offers nourishment and moisturisation to the skin while energising and activating the cells
The ingredient ActiveScent in Liquid Skin Nutrition inhibits the development of targeted microorganisms, which cause acne.
ActiveScent helps to purify skin and promotes a healthy skin.
Getting older doesn’t always have to mean accelerated signs of ageing. If you are looking for a trusted anti-ageing cream for the restoration, renewal and rejuvenation of skin cells, Annique’s Revitalising Cream benefits are endless and also contains the miracle Rooibos herb which has been proven to be an antioxidant and excellent remedy for inflamed and irritated skin.
What’s in Revitalising Cream
- VNA 10+ to revive dull skin, plumps and firm skin.
- Rooibos extract – antioxidant and anti-ageing
- Pro-vitamin B5 – helps to heal minor wounds, moisturising, soothes irritated skin and an effective moisturiser.
The Forever Young Revitalising Cream is recommended for any skin type and age and should never be used without an Annique moisturiser. Combine with the Anti-Ageing Serum for aged and dehydrated skins. The Forever Young Revitalising Cream is a tonic that enhances the functions of the other products, and is effectively supported by other products from Annique.
Forever Young Revitalising Cream provides nourishment while a moisturiser provides hydration. It can be used at any age and works for all skin types. Skin cells are restored and rejuvenated to give your skin that elusive fresh healthy glowing look at any age.
Knowing how and when to moisturise is just as important as the actual moisturiser you use on your face and body. Keep reading to learn the best times to incorporate moisturiser into your skin care routine – and how to apply it – for your most gorgeous looking skin yet.
Use moisturiser in the morning
Set your skin up for success by moisturising before you head out for the day. Moisturising should be the last step in your skin care routine before applying make-up, so don’t forget to use a face cream or lotion before applying your Annique foundation or BB Cream.
Use a moisturiser when you are breaking out
The first thing you may think when an unwanted breakout occurs is that you need to remove all moisture from your skin. And that’s totally the case, right? Wrong, in reality drying out your complexion won’t do you any favours! Keeping your skin care routine consistent, including moisturising up to eight times a day, is always a good idea.
Use a moisturiser…before you doing your make-up for a night out
As we mentioned earlier, applying a moisturiser should be the final step in your skin care routine, before you apply make-up for a night out – without repeating your skin care routine – it’s still important to moisturise. Using a moisturiser will hydrate and smooth out your skin, giving you the ideal complexion for applying your make-up look of choice. Seriously, try it!
How to apply your moisturiser
Press moisturiser onto your face; do not rub it in
- Pressing a moisturiser onto your face is a super gentle and non-irritating way of moisturising
- Pressing gives the skin a concentrated dose of moisturiser
- More of the moisturiser gets into your skin rather than rubbed into your hands
- Pressing pushes moisturiser ‘in’ rather than stretching your skin
If you are suffering from tired and aged skin, Annique has the energy boost you need! Q10 Therapy is an energy drink for your skin that helps to rejuvenate and refine skin.
This amazing product contains the following ingredients:
- Q10, a potent antioxidant that energises skin
- Soothe+ botanical extract that soothes sensitive skin
- Youth+ botanical extract with anti-ageing benefits
- Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant
- VNA10+ promotes skin renewal
- Evening Primrose Oil rejuvenates the skin and provides relief for eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, acne and pigmentation
- Green Rooibos adds anti-ageing benefits
- Dull skin
- Adult skin problems
- Dry and oily skin balance
- Enlarged pores
- Reproduction of youthful new cells
Use Q10 Therapy to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of other Annique skin care products
- Even out skin-tone
- Tighten and refine skin
- Repair uneven skin-tone