Getting older doesn’t always have to mean accelerated signs of ageing. If you are looking for a trusted anti-ageing cream for the restoration, renewal and rejuvenation of skin cells, Annique’s Revitalising Cream benefits are endless and also contains the miracle Rooibos herb which has been proven to be an antioxidant and excellent remedy for inflamed and irritated skin.
What’s in Revitalising Cream
- VNA 10+ to revive dull skin, plumps and firm skin.
- Rooibos extract – antioxidant and anti-ageing
- Pro-vitamin B5 – helps to heal minor wounds, moisturising, soothes irritated skin and an effective moisturiser.
The Forever Young Revitalising Cream is recommended for any skin type and age and should never be used without an Annique moisturiser. Combine with the Anti-Ageing Serum for aged and dehydrated skins. The Forever Young Revitalising Cream is a tonic that enhances the functions of the other products, and is effectively supported by other products from Annique.
Forever Young Revitalising Cream provides nourishment while a moisturiser provides hydration. It can be used at any age and works for all skin types. Skin cells are restored and rejuvenated to give your skin that elusive fresh healthy glowing look at any age.
There are several factors that make the area around your eyes more vulnerable.
- The skin around your eyes is extremely thin, so it is more susceptible to deterioration. As a result, it’s more prone to laxity, developing fine lines and wrinkles, becoming looser, and even thinner.
- The tissue below the eyes is naturally missing a lot of essential elements that make your skin strong-there’s very little soft tissue, like fat or muscle. Lack of those supporting elements increases the likelihood of the skin caving in.
- There is also the issue of dark circles and puffiness that can be a result of lack of sleep, diet and stress.
When it comes to restoring a youthful look, your eyes are your greatest opportunity. Whether it is wrinkles, hollowness, puffiness, or just fatigue, your eyes reveal ageing before any other part of your face.
As you age, your skin becomes thinner, especially around your eyes. You need collagen type Ill to combat this and Ampsyncol stimulates its production.
Annique’s Eye Therapy is a rich, nutritious eye cream, especially formulated for the minimising of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area.
Eye Therapy info sheet
Eye Therapy information sheet PDF
Importance of Night Cream
Night time is when skin does its maintenance work. Like the rest of the body, skin does the bulk of its repairing, restoring, and regenerating while we sleep, so night creams are focused on recovery.
The result is that night creams are often richer, thicker, or heavier than moisturisers. Night creams can also promote the production of collagen – a protein that contributes to the skin’s firmness and suppleness, thus helping to smooth wrinkles.
Day creams are primarily focused on protection and support, while night creams focused on moisture and recovery.
Annique’s night creams can be categorised as treatment products, due to the active ingredients they contain and the specific skin concerns they address. The skin is also far more susceptible to healing and absorbing nutrients from Annique skincare products as we sleep. Therefore, to ensure that you receive the full benefit from your night cream, it is strongly recommended that you use your moisturiser with your preferred night cream at night.